Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring is passing by fast

I enjoy spring every year and each year it gets more beautiful.  This year I feel for the past few months I have been on the go all the time.  I have had guests and work wise too it has been quite hectic and will be quite hectic for a next month or so.

 No craft activities done at home and will not be started till June or so as even the girls are very busy with school and exams.  I am trying my best not to ignore the garden.  All my spring bulbs did very well this year and summer ones are coming up real good.  Here are few pictures of the spring flowers at home

Have you tried using Pinterest.  I have been using it to log all the beautiful blooms in the yard when I pass in and out of the house.  I have also managed to add a Buddha to my back garden.  I bought a bigger size than the one shown in the picture.  Will post a picture of the Buddha in the garden real soon.
I liked the rustic finish on this.  I would love to hear from you on what you think.

Don't forget to browse through my board on Pinterest.  For your viewing pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.