Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spring has Sprung - Part III

I hope you are all having a good week.  I have been having a pretty hectic week myself.  I am hoping it will ease in next couple of days.

Here is what is blooming in my garden this week.

My Dahlias have started to come back this year and this is the season's first bloom.




My mums are coming back as well.  So far its white and yellow only.  I have 2 other colors,  they are not ready yet.





 I have had white calla lily in the garden.  I forgot to take pictures.  Now Yellow and violet ones are coming back.

My roses in the front yard are still blooming.  They are such a treat!


Friends,  Last chance to enter this lovely Giveaway
Linking to these link parties

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, what a pretty color of rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple rose is gorgeous! Do you know the variety?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was palnted by previous owner so I don't what variety.
      Sorry about that.

      Delete
  3. SO many beautiful blooms here friend! It will be a while before my dahlias bloom so it was a sweet treat to see yours! A lovely weekend to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. spring certainly has sprung! so glad you linked up to Fishtail Cottage's garden party this week! I love cala lily's, but they don't come back here in Seattle (at least not for me) I have to plant them as an annual here! thank you for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's Garden Party this week! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That rose is so pretty and an unusual color! I've never had much luck with Dahlias. Mums usually do good for me but I think this winter was a bit too harsh for them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.