Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer has begun



Summer has begun at home. You know it has started paint, canvas and the brushes appear in the girls bedrooms. Today I am bringing to you my older daughter's paintings.




It all started with this one. Indian girl sitting with TAMBURI. Tamburi helps keeps scale in classical Indian music. This painting was part of my Navaratri display this past year.


These are the two new additions.  She is not a trained painter.  I wasn't aware that she liked painting.  I had picked up the canvas while they were on sale in a local discount store.



I love the way she has used colors and how her imagination is at play here.  She feels that she has done a poor job at it.  I am so proud of her work and for a new painter she has done an amazing job.

I wish all have a safe and happy July 4th.

Partying with these good folks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.