Sunday, November 16, 2014

DIY - Plain wooden tray modification



Here is a easy DIY. 

 Imagination is all you need.  I bought a couple of these plain wooden trays.


I painted the tray blue using the acrylic paint which was at home.  I had picked up a handmade wrapping paper at Cost plus world market.  I used that for the tray and glued in acrylic sheet I picked up at the local hardware store.


Here is a look at the completed tray sitting on my living room coffee table.


Another look......


Let me know what you think.

Partying with these good folks:
  1. It's Party Time
  2. Masterpiece Monday
  3. Do Tell Tuesday
  4. Nifty thrifty Tuesday - Show and share
  5. Inspire me Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!!! I love what you have done with these trays! They are just amazing!!! Wishing you a wonderful week! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VR0L39eYhI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. The paper and the blue color matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.