Sunday, November 16, 2014

DIY - Plain wooden tray modification



Here is a easy DIY. 

 Imagination is all you need.  I bought a couple of these plain wooden trays.


I painted the tray blue using the acrylic paint which was at home.  I had picked up a handmade wrapping paper at Cost plus world market.  I used that for the tray and glued in acrylic sheet I picked up at the local hardware store.


Here is a look at the completed tray sitting on my living room coffee table.


Another look......


Let me know what you think.

Partying with these good folks:
  1. It's Party Time
  2. Masterpiece Monday
  3. Do Tell Tuesday
  4. Nifty thrifty Tuesday - Show and share
  5. Inspire me Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!!! I love what you have done with these trays! They are just amazing!!! Wishing you a wonderful week! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VR0L39eYhI

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there , we are making a diy blog community, if you need more visitors for your blog feel free to join us at www.diykingdom.com and submit your blog link

    thanks
    www.diykingdom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. The paper and the blue color matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.