Monday, February 24, 2014

Indianroots - Part 1

I am back with a online store review this week.  I am always on a look out for Indian decor items for the house and browsing around on the Internet. 

I landed on Indianroots once such time.  I am not being compensated or anything for this post. 



Via





They have some very interesting home decor stuff.  Some are definitely a visual treat.  Some items do sell out fast and you have move quickly if you like an item.
    
via
I just wanted to share some of the interesting items I found on their website.

Via

Via


Isn't this a fun item? 

Via


Have you come across any interesting online shopping sites off late? 

Image courtesy:
Indianroots

Linking to

  1. Show me what you got
  2. Inspire me Tuesday
  3. Nifty thrifty Tuesday
  4. Do tell Tuesday




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! There are several pieces up there that I could see in my house! I am especially drawn to the brass pieces! Thank you for sharing!!! I love learning about new shops!!! A lovely week to you!!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.