Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's day

Wishing all the moms out there a very Happy Mother's day.


I got introduced to celebrating Mother's day when I moved to this country.  In Hinduism, we believe Mom is the first form of God we see when we come on this earth.  She is also the very first teacher a child will have in their life.  So, like I have heard several times growing up, Moms need to be celebrated every day of our lives.

Arms of a child around you the most precious gift we moms can receive.  I hope you are all getting spoilt, pampered by your family on this special day.  

Wish you all a very Happy Mother's day. 
 
Hugs to all
 
 
Stay Tuned for Artist feature and a Giveaway coming up this week.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.