Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Autumn harvest at Bellagio.

This Thanks giving weekend we took a break to get some R & R for the family.  Don't get me wrong, we are truly thankful and grateful for what God Almighty has provided us.  We are constantly on a quest to better ourselves spiritually.   With the kind of fast paced life we lead these days everyone deserves some R&R.

We had a getaway package to Vegas and decided to use it before it expired.  This was one of our least expensive vacation to date.  I love visiting Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens.  I went there expecting to visit a winter wonderland but we were treated to autumn harvest decor.  I wasn't disappointing either.

Here are few of the decorations.








I hope you had a relaxing Thanking giving weekend as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.