Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Window clip frame

I love going to stores during holiday season.  All the stores they deck up for the holidays.  I love stopping by World market, Home goods and Pier 1 imports.  They have some neat stuff.  Don't you agree?

While I was in the store, I noticed this.  I didn't feel like spending that kind of money the product was asking for.
Via
I didn't want to spend that kind of money.  I came home and dug through the stuff.
 

You know how you buy some things having a project in mind and you never get around to do that.  This was one such find from one of the projects.   I don't remember what I had purchased those cloths pins for.  LOL.  The frame was painted white  first.  Then I went about hammering the hooks and  fixed the wire



It was a very simple project and took about a day because the paint had to dry.  You can use it for pictures

Linking it to

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a very happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.