Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekend - So much to get done and so little time


I hope you all had a productive week.  I am not looking forward to this weekend or next few weekends.  We have so much work and projects to get done and not enough time before new years.  We all go through that.  Don't we?  

None of these stop me when I get certain hobby ideas.....I do some of these jewelry when I get certain ideas and I just do it irrespective of what time it is in the night.

This was one such project.





What do you think?  I look forward to hearing your comments.  Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is such a beautiful necklace and earrings. They will make a fabulous gift for someone. I love them. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.