Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sping has sprung - part I

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.”
― Pablo Neruda






I love spring when the garden comes alive.  This is going to be a picture centric post with more pictures and less words. 



These are from my front yard.  We have not completed our landscaping work yet in our front yard.  I am thinking it will be couple of years before we will be done done and done.  LOL




I wish you guys could smell the sweet smell of these beautiful roses.


I will have more next week.  Until then.......

I am partying with these good folks:


3 comments:

  1. Your blooms are so very gorgeous!!! Just what I needed to see after waking up to more snow today! Such beautiful roses friend! A wonderful week to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but envy your lovely blooms. Such beautiful flowers in your spring garden.I'm keeping my fingers crossed yesterdays snow didn't kill all of my tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got most everything except roses right now - yours are gorgeous! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.