Thursday, March 13, 2014

Table decor

Remember guys, I fixed tassel for one of my daughter's dresses couple of months ago for an engagement party.  Yes, that party took place couple of weeks ago.  It was a beautiful party.  we had lot of fun.

I helped my friend out in setting up the front entry way and the signup table at the party hall.  Here are the pictures from the event.

P.S:  I took these pictures with my cell phone.  They are not of great quality.  Sorry about that.




Lord Ganesha in the entryway.  In Hindu culture, before we embark on any new life journey, we pray Lord Ganesha as we believe he is the remover of obstacles.  Thus the journey will be peaceful and fruitful.


Here is the image of the table where guests could write messages for the new couple.


Here is rest of dinner table décor.







I did not do the flower arrangements they were pre ordered by the bride to be.  What do you think?  Which one did you like the best?

Linking it to:

1 comment:

  1. Must have been fun. Love the entry way decor esp the uruli with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all. Thanks a lot for stopping by.